A healthy child is every parent and family’s priority. With this in mind, the paediatrics and child health department at Doctors’ hospital Sseguku is committed to providing the best options for the prevention of diseases and treatment of ailments for children of all age groups.
Our Services include:
- The children’s out-patient clinic run by a paediatrician everyday.
- A Paediatrics cardiology clinic run by a paediatric cardiologist every wednesday from 8:00am – 2:00pm.
- Paediatrics in-patient services catering for all acute paediatric emergencies both medical and surgical cases.
- A Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) – level 2, and Newborn Services
- Paediatrics dental Services.
W also have a well baby clinic run by a team of well – trained nurses, medical officers and paediatricians. It provides:
- Vaccination for all age groups including national MOH vaccines.
- Monitoring of your baby’s growth and development.
- Advice on feeding and nutrition.
- Examination of common childhood diseases.
- Information on prventation of common childhood illnesses.